Sweet And Hot Vegetable Chicken
This recipe can be something you prepare in advance for the week. Use your imagination....you can add your choice of pasta or possible rice, just think about what you like and give it a try..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss and serve hot or cold (like pasta salad)
I couldn't believe they tasted exactly like the cream cheese ones I was craving. Creamy, delicious, and nutritious. There was none left over, just compliments and second helpings.
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Roasted Pollock Seasoned with Epicure Garlicky Dill Seasoning (this was 1 fillet, I baked at 350 F for about 15 mins, then cooled) - optional You can easily turn this into a vegetarian plate by substituting 1/3 cup of Pollock for 1/3 cup of cooked navy beans.
- 1/4 cup Dill Pickle Seasoned Hemp Seeds
- 12 Stuffer Mushrooms Stem Removed
- 3/4 cup Broth ( I used chicken, but any broth will do (vegetable broth for vegetarian substitute))
- Cover cashews fully with water (I think I soaked in about 2 cups water). Soak for 2.5 hours minimum, or overnight if you plan ahead.
- Drain, and then dump into blender with water, lemon juice, salt, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, hemp seeds and fish. *Fish is optional, if you don't add it they'll still be delicious!* Blend until smooth. You can easily turn this into a vegetarian plate by substituting 1/3 cup of pollock for 1/3 cup of cooked navy beans.
- Fill mushroom caps, and set into glass 13x9 pan.
- Pour broth around mushrooms, then sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 20 mins in a preheated oven temperature of 350 F.
Moist and Juicy Chicken Avocado Burgers
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 tsp Epicure Guacamole Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Complete Truth Protein
- 1/4 cup Seasoned Hemp Seeds
- 1 diced Avocado
- Mix all but avocado together in bowl.
- Dice avocado, mix in gently.
- Form patties and fry.
- Fry on grill pan for presentation but a regular frying pan works. Medium heat for 8-10 mins per side.
- 1 lg Broccoli Florets chopped
- 1 12 oz bag broccoli Slaw (compliments brand is great on the budget!)
- 1 1/3 cup Craisins
- 2/3 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Hemp Seeds (Natural Flavour)
- 1 cup Veganaisse or mayonnaise of choice
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- pinch Pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- Combine and toss well.